The bathroom is a place that we visit every day. Besides being a place that is important enough, it turns out the bathroom can also be a dangerous place for us and family. One of the dangers that can occur include bathroom is slipping because the floor is slippery. It can happen to anyone including you.
10 Photos Gallery of: How to Make the Bathroom Safe
In order for things that are not desirable not to befall you and your family, try some of the following tricks to organize your bathroom at home.
1. Condition of the bathroom should not be slippery. Attach non-slip rubber on all the bathroom floor. Make anti-slippery coating so as not to shift from its place.
2. Make arrangement of light in the bathroom with a bright atmosphere. It is very important, especially for people who have older and his eyesight began to diminish.
Fit a light switch in place which is easily visible and easy to reach. it is intended so as not to complicate those who want to use the bathroom.
3. Avoid making split-level floor bathroom. Especially when you have families at home who use wheelchairs to walk.
4. Should add a railing on each wall for extra support. Install a nearby toilet to facilitate sitting and standing.
5. Replace water faucet easily functionalized. Let’s not put the faucet in need many times round because this will be a little difficult.