Thus, spatial learning your baby so that he could not get bored or feel lazy when it came time to learn your child. In designing the study children, there are things you should look carefully. One is a blend of colors used, because the color is an important element in an interior that is able to create the impression and atmosphere.
2 Photos Gallery of: Make Love Not Lazy Learning Fruit
Well, for your convenience in designing learning spaces that give a sense of comfort and fun for baby, here are some tips on the proper choice of colors applied to the study of children:
- We recommend using bright colors and strong design for children’s learning space. Being able to mendrong creativity and intelligence of children, for example, red, orange, blue, or green.
- Bright colors are then applied as an accent for you can on a wall or room ornament combined with the main color using colors such as white quieter.
- For learning spaces that require a high concentration, you can use pastel colors, such as pastel blue, pastel orange, or cream. In general we can use strong colors for the study, but when united with a bedroom, use pastel colors, especially for the wall facing the bed.
- You can also select the color space based on the sex of the child to learn. For example, for boys usually they like the blend of strong colors. Then apply the color red, green, yellow, or blue to design their learning spaces.
- For a child’s room, especially young women, in addition to the theme of dolls and princess in a fairy tale theme, favorite color is pastel colors. So, you can apply a lot of pastel colors favored by girls such as pastel pink, pastel blue, and purple pastel.
With the application of the right color, the child no longer lazy to learn and ready to welcome the new school year.