Enhance your home can sometimes be tricked no more budget. How, by giving a new twist on old furniture in your home. Keiza Amorani in his book “Fresh Ideas for Reforming the House” published by Scholastic Main center give you some tricks that you can imitate.
10 Photos Gallery of: New Touch on Classical Furniture Design Ideas
1. Replace paint your wooden chair, then try the new colors you’ve never used.
2. Change the appearance of upholstery or upholstery fabrics used for sofas or pillows. Use one color tone for a set of furniture, Maik add lace or beads on the seat cushion.
3. Combine several design characteristics, such as when you have a patio chair from rattan, try to insert one into an inner room chairs side by side with your old couch. Rattan will give a refreshing accent the room. Do not forget to do the painting back on your cane, or replace with a sarong cradle seat upholstery with color shades of the same couch that already exist.
4. Replace the handle grip drawers and cabinets with new, more “in”
5. Consider buying modular furniture if you like flipping the layout of the house. Modular furniture easily be modified every time there is the addition of goods.